Fluid Cooling Systems will provide the optimal solution for your industrial chilling needs. We use robust industrial components to ensure equipment longevity, with a focus on energy efficiency. We take a custom approach to each chiller application to make sure we meet your exact requirements. Our packaged chillers have been designed to make the installation and start-up process as easy as possible. Every system goes through an in-shop run-off procedure to guarantee a successful start-up in the field. Simply run power to our control panel and connect your inlet and outlet pipe to our chiller and you're ready to go.
- Liquid chillers ranging in size from 2 to 2000 tons for temperatures down to –112°F and as high as 85°F.
- Low ambient temperature controls
- Well spaced components for accessibility and maintainability
- Water regulating valve pre-piped for water cooled chillers
- Shell and tube condenser or air cooled condenser
- Stainless plate, copper brazed evaporators
- Compressor options include: scroll, reciprocating, screws and centrifugals.
- We match the best refrigerant and compressor to meet your chilled water temperature requirement
Integrated Pump Stations
- Packages include: indoor floor mounted and mezzanine configured systems, weatherproof outdoor units, hazardous and standard environments. Split systems are also available.
- We can chill all liquid products.