Standardized pumping systems are available from one to four pumps, from 20hp to 150hp per pump, in fixed speed or variable speed, equipped for chilled-water, utility and condenser water service, and duty/stand-by configurations. But our standard pump stations are typically a starting point for thorough conversations and mutual understanding about the ideal solution.
INTEGRATED ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS
Pre-mounted, piped, wired and tested pump stations often involve multiple pumps, control valves, one or more tanks, heat exchangers, SPIREX™ Separators and PLC control systems. Cost-effective and rapid availability are hallmarks of FCS packages that arrive pre-tested and ready to install.
Seamless integration into our customers comfort-cooling or industrial processes with highly consistent flow and pressure from FCS equipment are always provided.
Whether you require an open loop or closed loop system – pumping water, propylene glycol, ethylene, or other fluid – our engineers and skilled technicians will design and build the solution that best suits your requirements and budget.
- NEMA 12 Control Panel mounted to pump skid and prewired.
- Welded steel pipe
- Tank material of construction; carbon steel, stainless steel, plastic
- Pressure gauges at each pump discharge
- Isolation valves
- Check valves
- I-Beam or C-Channel Decking
- Pipe support
- Mounting blocks for pumps
- Site glass
- Make-up water connection and controls
- Digital temperature controller with read out
- Oversized pump suction header
- Temperature control valve
- Fork Lift Pockets or Lifting Lugs
- NEMA 4, NEMA 4X Control panel
- Stainless steel, Copper, PVC, Fiberglass pipe
- Weld specification per ASME section XI, ASME B31.1 or B31.5
- Insulated pipe, valves and fittings
- Controls and instrumentation per spec
- Temperature control valves per spec
- Duplex pump with automatic or manual change over.
- Premium Efficiency motors
- Variable frequency drives
- PLC Control
FLUID COOLING SYSTEMS, LLC
6100 Birch Drive • Flint, MI 48507