We take a custom approach to each chiller application to make sure we meet your exact requirements, using robust industrial components to ensure equipment longevity, with a focus on energy efficiency.
Chiller systems are ‘right-sized’ to handle requirements with a safety factor and with low operating costs.
Every system goes through an in-shop run-off procedure to guarantee a successful start-up in the field.
They’re designed to make the installation and start-up process as easy as possible.
Simply run power to our control panel and connect your inlet and outlet pipe and you’re ready to go!
Fluid Cooling Systems will provide the optimal solution for your industrial chilling needs, whether you’re looking for a complete custom system like our modular mechanical rooms, or a single unit.
- Liquid chillers ranging in size from 2 to 2000 tons for temperatures down to –112°F and as high as 85°F
- Low ambient temperature controls
- Well spaced components for accessibility and maintainability
- Water regulating valve pre-piped for water cooled chillers
- Shell and tube condenser or air cooled condenser
- Stainless plate, copper brazed evaporators
- Compressor options include: scroll, reciprocating, screws and centrifugals
- We match the best refrigerant and compressor to meet your chilled water temperature requirement
- Integrated Pump Stations
- Packages include: indoor floor mounted and mezzanine configured systems, weatherproof outdoor units, hazardous and standard environments. Split systems are also available
- We can chill all liquid products